The 9 Best Arm Exercises for Definition & Strength
- Cable Tricep Extension.
- Hammer Curls.
- Bench Dumbbell Tricep Extensions.
- Cable Bicep Curls With Shoulder Flexed.
- Cable Tricep Extensions With Shoulder Flexed.
- Wrist Flexion.
- Wrist Extension.
- Wrist Supination/Pronation.
What are 5 arm exercises?
Read and learn about hide
5 exercises to tighten and tone your arms for summer
- Bicep Curls. The bicep curl is the quintessential arm exercise.
- Tricep Kickbacks. The triceps are what people are referring to when they say that their arms are flabby.
- Hug a Tree.
- Serve the Platter.
- V exercises.
What are 3 exercises for arms?
3 Go-To Dumbbell Arm Exercises for Beginners
- Dumbbell Alternating Biceps Curl. This exercise works your biceps, which are the muscles that help you bend the arm at the elbow.
- Dumbbell Triceps Extension. This exercise works your triceps, which are the muscles that help you straighten your arm.
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise.
What are 10 arm exercises?
10 Simple Arm-Strengthening Exercises
- Lateral Raise (Side Raise) Standing tall with your knees slightly bent, hold a dumbbell in each hand and hang your arms down by your sides.
- Overhead Extension.
- Tricep Push-Ups.
- Bicep Curl.
- Dumbbell Row.
- Two-Arm Kettlebell Swing.
- Plank To Push-Up.