10 of the best back workouts
- Back Rows.
- Rear Flys.
- Single Arm Row.
- Lat Pull Down.
- Kettlebell Swings. This exercise primarily hits the posterior chain, which are the muscles running from your legs up through your glutes and into your lower back, and it is also good for your core, shoulders, and arms.
What 3 back exercises should I do?
Read and learn about hide
The Best Back Workout for Mass
- Barbell Deadlift: 3 sets of 4-to-6 reps.
- Barbell Row: 3 sets of 4-to-6 reps.
- Weighted Pull-up: 3 sets of 8-to-10 reps.
- Dumbbell Pullover: 3 sets of 10-to-12 reps.
What are the 3 simple exercises for back pain?
3 simple exercises to help correct lower back pain
- Knee to Chest. Start by lying on your back with your feet flat on the floor and your knees bent.
- Bird Dog. From the all fours position, lift and extend your right arm and left leg.
- Glute Bridges. Lye on your back with knees bent and only heals touching the floor.