- Push-ups. Like pull-ups, push-ups are also primarily an upper-body exercise that recruits multiple large muscle groups and use the body’s weight as resistance.
- Glute Bridges.
- Walking Lunges.
- Biceps Curls.
- Overhead Triceps Extensions.
- Boat Pose.
What are the 5 types of strength training?
- Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding, also called hypertrophy training, is the use of resistance training to build muscle and manipulate body composition.
- Brute Strength Powerlifting.
- Circuit Training.
- Isometric Weight Training.
- High-Volume Training.
What are the three rules of strength training?
- Three Basic Laws of Strength Training and Bodybuilding.
- Law 1: Before Developing Muscle Strength, Develop Joint Flexibility.
- Law 2: Before Developing Muscle Strength, Develop the Tendons.
- Law 3: Before Developing the Limbs, Develop the Body’s Core.
What is the 3/7 method of strength training?
A new method (3/7 method) consisting of five sets of an increasing number of repetitions (3 to 7) during successive sets and brief inter-set intervals (15 s) was repeated two times after 150 s of recovery and compared to a method consisting of eight sets of six repetitions with an inter-set interval of 150 s (8 × 6