- Cosmic Kids Yoga. This popular YouTube channel engages kids with themed adventures and fantastical backdrops.
- Fitness Blender.
- Go Noodle: Good Energy.
- Movement for Kids with Jaime.
- Pancake Manor.
- Spiderfitkids PE in your Living Room.
- Alo Yoga Kids Yoga & Meditation.
- Double Time.
What are good exercises for 7 year olds?
- Pushups (against the wall, on their knees or full pushups).
- Jump rope.
- Step-ups (either with a “step” or up and down the stairs).
- Circle jumps (small rings or hula hoops or tape marks).
- Jumping jacks.
- Balance on one leg.
What is the best exercise for a 10 year old?
Most of the physical activity should be aerobic, where kids use large muscles and continue for a period of time. Examples of aerobic activity are running, swimming, and dancing. School-age kids usually have brief bouts of moderate to strong physical activity alternating with light activity or rest throughout the day.
Is 30 minutes of exercise enough for a kid?
The amount of physical activity children need depends on their age. Children ages 3 through 5 years need to be active throughout the day. Children and adolescents ages 6 through 17 need to be active for 60 minutes every day.