What foods to avoid if you have inflammation?
- Red meat and processed meats, including bacon, hot dogs, lunch meats and cured meats.
- Refined grains, including white bread, white rice, pasta and breakfast cereals.
- Snack foods, including chips, cookies, crackers and pastries.
- Sodas and other sweetened drinks.
- Fried foods.
Are eggs anti-inflammatory?
Are eggs an anti-inflammatory food? Yes. Eggs are a source of vitamin D, which has anti-inflammatory effects. 10 They’re also a good source of protein and B vitamins.
What are the 7 inflammatory foods?
- Added Sugars. Our bodies are designed to process a limited amount of sugar (sucrose) daily.
- Artificial Trans Fats (Partially Hydrogenated Oil)
- Too Many Omega-6 Fatty Acids.
- Refined Carbohydrates.
- Processed Meat.
- Saturated Fat.
- Gluten (If You’re Sensitive)