What foods do you eat with GOLO?
- Animal protein: beef, chicken, pork, eggs, milk, cheese and yogurt.
- Seafood: fresh or frozen.
- Healthy fats: coconut oil, olive oil, chia seeds, hemp seeds and flax seeds.
- Whole grains: brown rice and quinoa.
- Legumes: pinto, black and garbanzo beans.
Who should not take GOLO?
If you’re pregnant or nursing, the calorie levels may be too low and it’s best to avoid supplements unless recommended by your doctor. If you have a medical condition, including insulin resistance, prediabetes or Type 2 diabetes, check with your physician before beginning the GOLO diet and Release supplement.
Can I buy GOLO over-the-counter?
Furthermore, all ingredients in GOLO diet supplements are readily available over-the-counter at a very low cost and most of the of the diet’s benefits can be readily attained through simple healthy eating.