How can I lose 20 pounds in a month?
- Count calories.
- Drink more water.
- Increase your protein intake.
- Reduce your refined carb consumption.
- Start lifting weights.
- Eat more fiber.
- Follow a sleep schedule.
- Set reasonable goals and stay accountable.
What foods help burn belly fat?
- Beans. “Becoming a bean lover can help you lose weight and whittle your middle,” registered dietitian Cynthia Sass told Today.
- Swap your beef for salmon.
- Red bell peppers.
- Diluted vinegar.
What is the #1 most effective way to lose weight?
One of the best ways to lose body fat is through steady aerobic exercise — such as brisk walking — for at least 30 minutes most days of the week. Some people may require more physical activity than this to lose weight and maintain that weight loss. Any extra movement helps burn calories.