Emphasizes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and milk products. Includes a variety of protein foods such as seafood, lean meats and poultry, eggs, legumes (beans and peas), soy products, nuts, and seeds. Is low in added sugars, sodium, saturated fats, trans fats, and cholesterol.
What is the 7 Day Challenge diet?
Read and learn about hide
Here is a breakdown of the GM diet plan and which food groups you can consume.
- GM Diet Day 1 – Fruits only.
- GM Diet Day 2 – Vegetables only.
- GM Diet Day 3 – Fruits and vegetables.
- GM Diet Day 4 – Bananas and milk.
- GM Diet Day 5 – Meat.
- GM Diet Day 6 – Meat and vegetables.
- GM Diet Day 7 – Rice, fruit and vegetable juice.
What is the healthiest breakfast to have?
The 12 Best Foods to Eat in the Morning
- Eggs. Eggs make a simple, nutritious breakfast choice.
- Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is a great option if you’re looking for a quick breakfast.
- Coffee. Aside from water, coffee is the world’s most popular beverage.
- Chia seeds.
- Cottage cheese.
- Whole wheat toast.
How can I lose my stomach fat?
To battle belly fat:
- Eat a healthy diet. Focus on plant-based foods, such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and choose lean sources of protein and low-fat dairy products.
- Replace sugary beverages.
- Keep portion sizes in check.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine.