- Barbell Squat. 4 sets, 6-8, 6-8, 8-10, 8-10 reps (Lighten the weight after your first 2 sets.)
- Leg Press. 4 sets, 8-10, 8-10, 10-12, 10-12 reps (Alternate 2 different foot positions.)
- Dumbbell Walking Lunge.
- Leg Extensions.
- Romanian Deadlift.
- Lying Leg Curls.
- Standing Calf Raises.
What is the best workout for legs?
Read and learn about hide
When crafting your next leg workout, choose from this list of 15 of the best leg exercises.
- Back squat. Target your posterior chain — or the back of your body, including the glutes and hamstrings — with a back squat.
- Front squat.
- Romanian deadlift.
- Good mornings.
- Walking lunges.
- Reverse lunge.
- Lateral lunge.
How do you train your legs for guys?
But follow these guidelines, and I promise that your legs and body will change.
- Squat every day.
- Get great at goblet squats.
- Build up strength with Bulgarians.
- Finish with 10 minutes of lunges or stepups.
- Deadlift heavy at least once a week.
- Pay attention to your glutes.
What leg workouts can I do at home for men?
Leg workouts using body weight
- Air squats or jump squats: 3 sets of 10 reps. Share on Pinterest Image by Dima Bazak.
- Hip bridges: 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Reverse lunges or jumping lunges: 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Single-leg deadlifts: 3 sets of 15 reps on each leg.
- Step-ups: 3 sets of 15 reps on each leg.