- Keto bacon burger casserole.
- Keto zucchini lasagna.
- Keto sheet pan fajitas.
- Lemon baked chicken thighs with cauliflower mash.
- Keto cabbage noodle beef stroganoff.
- Keto Philly cheesesteak soup.
- Keto chili salmon.
- Keto pulled pork with roasted tomato salad.
What is a good keto diet to start with?
- meat: red meat, steak, ham, sausage, bacon, chicken, and turkey.
- fatty fish: salmon, trout, tuna, and mackerel.
- eggs: pastured or omega-3 whole eggs.
- butter and cream: grass-fed butter and heavy cream.
- cheese: unprocessed cheeses like cheddar, goat, cream, blue, or mozzarella.
What are the top 10 Keto Foods?
- Olives and Olive Oil.
- Meat, Poultry, and Seafood.
- High Fat Dairy (Cheese, Butter, and Cream)
- Dark Chocolate.
- Garlic, Onion, and Other Allium Vegetables.
- Coconut Oil.
- Nuts and Seeds. Nuts and seeds are a healthy addition to any diet.
What do you eat the first week of keto?
The keto diet deliberately reduces carbohydrate intake to encourage the body to burn fat instead. What do you eat during the first week of Keto? Meat, vegetables, cheese, nuts, and other dairy products are a great way to get started. Limit fruits to 2x day.