- Power Pairs. 1/15.
- Avocado and Dark Leafy Greens. 2/15.
- Chicken and Cayenne Pepper. 3/15.
- Oatmeal and Walnuts. 4/15.
- Eggs, Black Beans, and Peppers. 5/15.
- Bean and Vegetable Soup. 6/15.
- Steak and Broccoli. 7/15.
- Green Tea and Lemon. 8/15.
What is the best meal plan to lose weight?
A healthy weight-loss meal plan should include: Fat-free or low-fat dairy products. Protein-rich foods (lean meat, fish, skinless poultry, beans, peas) Whole-grain foods (whole wheat bread, oatmeal, brown rice)
What should I eat to lose weight drastically?
Studies show that eating fiber may promote weight loss. Find fiber in whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and these other high-fiber foods.
What is a healthy dinner for weight loss?
- Miso-roasted aubergine steaks with sweet potato.
- Spiced chicken, spinach & sweet potato stew.
- Low-fat chicken caesar salad.
- Sesame salmon, purple sprouting broccoli & sweet potato mash.
- Ham, mushroom & spinach frittata.
- Superhealthy salmon burgers.