Are sit thrus a good exercise?
Sit thrus work on flexibility through the lumbar and thoracic spine while also improving hip mobility and developing core and shoulder strength. They are a great full body movement that anyone can complete, picking a pace in line with individual fitness levels.
How to do sit out exercise?
- Start in a tabletop position on your hands and knees.
- Lift your left hand off the floor and rotate your torso to the left.
- Continue to rotate then rest your right glute on the floor.
- Rotate back the way you came and bring your right foot to the starting position.
- Switch to perform the move on the left side.
What is the best exercise for sitting all day?
- Lunge and rotate. The lunge
- Hinge, hold and stretch. The stretch
- Deep Squat. A deep squat is a good test of mobility.
- Breathe. Deep belly breathing can make a huge difference.
- Pull more than push.
- Get off the couch!