Can you use a bike pump to inflate a exercise ball?
You can use just about any pump to re-inflate a yoga ball. A bicycle pump, a home air compressor or a gas-station air compressor all work, although in most cases you need a cone-shaped adapter to get the air into the ball efficiently.
How do you pump up an exercise ball without a pump?
What is the best ball pump?
- Best All-In-One Kit: Franklin Sports Ball Pump Kit.
- Best Stainless Steel Material: Sports Stable Ball Pump.
- Best Lightweight: Tonuni Portable Ball Air Pump Inflator.
- Best Ergonomic Design: Sportbit Ball Pump.
- Best Durability: Fitness Factor Small Dual Action Ball Pump.