What foods should vata Pitta avoid?
Do your best to minimize foods that aggravate both of your primary doshas like sour apples, cranberries, persimmons, raw carrots, corn, eggplant, raw onions, radishes, millet, and rye.
How do you balance a Pitta vata body type?
- Wear warm and layered clothes.
- Administer regular body and head massages.
- Avoid fasting or going empty stomach for long.
- Take regular steam baths.
- Practice mild purification procedures like basti or vamana.
What is a Pitta vata type?
Being a vata-pitta type means that two doshas are predominant in your prakriti, or constitution, and these will likely be in a dynamic dance depending on the seasons, your lifestyle habits, and any external influences. It is usually best to manage a dual dosha prakriti according to the season.