- Fruits and vegetables.
- Beans, seeds, legumes and nuts in their natural, unprocessed forms.
- Lean, nonprocessed meats, fish and poultry.
- Most low-fat dairy products.
Are potatoes gluten-free?
Potatoes in their raw form do not contain any gluten and are therefore perfectly suitable for Coeliacs and anyone with special dietary needs.
How long does it take for a gluten-free diet to take effect?
Once you start to follow a gluten-free diet, your symptoms should improve within a few weeks. Many people start to feel better in just a few days. Your intestines probably won’t return to normal for several months. It could take years for them to completely heal.
What is the best gluten-free diet to lose weight?
- Choose a salad with chicken over a gluten-free pizza.
- Choose a flank steak with a side of sweet potatoes over a rice pasta carbonara.
- Choose salmon and vegetables over a hamburger with a gluten-free bun.