Is salad OK with diverticulitis?
Having vegetables with your meals and snacks. You can add vegetables to the foods that you are eating or have soup, salad or cooked vegetables on the side; Increasing your fiber intake slowly; And taking in enough fluids along with the high fiber foods.
Are scrambled Eggs good for diverticulitis?
Eat a low-fiber diet. Your healthcare provider may advise a liquid diet. This gives your bowel a chance to rest so that it can recover. Foods to include: flake cereal, mashed potatoes, pancakes, waffles, pasta, white bread, rice, applesauce, bananas, eggs, fish, poultry, tofu, and well-cooked vegetables.
What can I snack on if I have diverticulitis?
- White bread, white rice or white pasta.
- Processed fruit like applesauce or canned peaches.
- Low-fiber cereals.
- Yellow squash, pumpkin or zucchini (skins removed and cooked)
- Potatoes with no skin.
- Cooked spinach, beets or asparagus.
- Fruit and vegetable juices.