- lean meat and poultry, oily fish, and eggs.
- milk, yogurt, and low fat cheese.
- protein powders such as whey, hemp, rice, and peas.
- beans and pulses.
- nuts and seeds.
- avocados, olive oil, and olives.
- whole grains such as brown rice and pasta, oats, whole grain bread, barley, and quinoa.
What is the 6 week shred diet?
The Shred Diet is a 6-week plan designed by Dr. Ian Smith to help dieters achieve their ideal weight and forgo the plateau. Dr. Smith combines low glycemic index foods with meal replacements and meal spacing.
What to avoid while cutting?
- The foods you eat can have a major effect on your weight.
- French Fries and Potato Chips.
- Sugary Drinks.
- White Bread.
- Candy Bars.
- Most Fruit Juices.
- Pastries, Cookies and Cakes.
- Some Types of Alcohol (Especially Beer)
When should you eat when cutting?
How Often Should You Eat When Cutting? Some people like intermittent fasting. Others would rather eat smaller meals throughout the day. Your main goal on a cut should be to stay as full as possible and curb hunger, so the best option for meal timing is whatever helps you feel the least hungry.