- Push-ups. About: Push-ups are known for building upper body and core strength.
- Pull-ups. About: another effective weight gain exercise is a good set of pull-ups.
- Squats. About: if you are looking for the best weight gain exercise, this is the one for you.
- Bench Dips.
- Glute Kickback.
Can we gain weight by exercise?
You will gain weight from lean muscle mass that you add by building your muscles with exercise or weightlifting. But this won’t happen right away. It will take you at least a month or two to add any lean muscle mass that would show up in your weight.
How can I gain weight quickly?
- Eat more frequently. When you’re underweight, you may feel full faster.
- Choose nutrient-rich foods.
- Try smoothies and shakes.
- Watch when you drink.
- Make every bite count.
- Top it off.
- Have an occasional treat.
How can I gain 5 kg in 7 days?
- Eat three to five meals a day. Eating at least three meals a day can make it easier to increase calorie intake.
- Weight training.
- Eat enough protein.
- Eat meals with fibrous carbohydrates and healthful fats.
- Drink high-calorie smoothies or shakes.
- Seek help where needed.