15 best stretching exercises
- Best for mobility: Downward-Facing Dog.
- Best for legs: Seated straddle.
- Best for back: Cat-Cow.
- Best for calves: Standing calf stretch.
- Best for at your desk: Lunge with spinal twist.
- Best for neck: Upper trapezius stretch.
- Best for shoulders: Thread the Needle.
What are 10 Stretches?
Read and learn about hide
10 Stretches You can do Anywhere
- #1: Neck Stretch – Can do Sitting or Standing. Learn more:
- #2: Chest Stretch. Stand tall or sit upright.
- #3: Standing Triceps Stretch. Stand tall or sit upright.
- #4: Shoulder Stretch.
- #5: Wrist and Biceps Stretch.
- #6: Wrist and Forearm Stretch.
- #7: Torso Stretch.
- #8: Hamstring Stretch.
What are 10 exercises for flexibility?
Because stretching may aggravate an existing injury, if you’re injured, you should consult an athletic trainer or physical therapist about an appropriate flexibility program.
- Forward Lunges.
- Side Lunges.
- Standing Quad Stretch.
- Seat Straddle Lotus.
- Seat Side Straddle.
- Seat Stretch.
- Knees to Chest.
What are the 5 best stretches?
The Top 5 Stretching Exercises For Flexibility
- Hamstring Stretch. This is a great one for before your bike ride or run.
- Triceps. After working out your arms, stretch them.
- Ribbit! Lower back pain can often be a result of poor posture.
- Sitting Shoulder Stretch.
- Lunge Stretching Exercises for Flexibility.