What is the fastest way to reduce inflammation in the body?
To reduce inflammation fast, limit your intake of sugar and processed foods. Perhaps, more importantly, though, pursue exercise, stress-reducing behaviors, a good night’s sleep, and a diet full of colorful, anti-inflammatory foods.
What foods to avoid if you have inflammation?
- Red meat and processed meats, including bacon, hot dogs, lunch meats and cured meats.
- Refined grains, including white bread, white rice, pasta and breakfast cereals.
- Snack foods, including chips, cookies, crackers and pastries.
- Sodas and other sweetened drinks.
- Fried foods.
What are the 7 inflammatory foods?
- Added Sugars. Our bodies are designed to process a limited amount of sugar (sucrose) daily.
- Artificial Trans Fats (Partially Hydrogenated Oil)
- Too Many Omega-6 Fatty Acids.
- Refined Carbohydrates.
- Processed Meat.
- Saturated Fat.
- Gluten (If You’re Sensitive)