Are pedal exercisers any good?
Pedal exercisers use the pedal mechanism to help strengthen your legs and arms. They are a great way to improve heart fitness and a really great way to improve joint health for those with knee pain and knee arthritis. I often advise my patients to do this kind of exercise daily.
What is the best pedal exerciser on the market?
- UltraSport Mini Bike. Ultrasport Mini Bike. 2kg flywheel.
- DeskCycle2. DeskCycle2. Magnetic resistance.
- 66Fit Folding Pedal Exerciser. 66fit.
- Aidapt Deluxe Motorised Pedal Exerciser. Aidapt.
- NRS M37352. NRS M37352.
- MagneTrainer. MagneTrainer.
- MiraFit Arm & Leg Mini Exercise Resistance Bike. Mirafit.
Can I tone my stomach with a stationary bike?
Yes – it’s possible to complete a variation of crunches while on a bike! Simply pedal while contracting your abs inwards. Do this for one minute or so, then continue with regular pedaling. This is an easy way to tone your core while getting a great cardio workout at the same time.