What is the fastest way to improve posture?
- Stand up straight and tall.
- Keep your shoulders back.
- Pull your stomach in.
- Put your weight mostly on the balls of your feet.
- Keep your head level.
- Let your arms hang down naturally at your sides.
- Keep your feet about shoulder-width apart.
Can bad posture be fixed with exercise?
Exercises to strengthen your core and buttock muscles, and back extensions, will help correct a slouching posture.
How long does it take to correct posture?
“But making a habit of good posture may take some time,” says Dr. Bang. As with any other exercise routine, it takes about four to six weeks to see real change.