Although double chin exercises seem like they could work, many of them just focus on stretching, straining, or manipulating the neck and mouth muscles to pull on the jawlines. These exercises can actually do a lot of good for your neck muscles, but they do very little for getting rid of submental fat.
How can I lose my double chin fast?
Read and learn about hide
Decreasing a double chin through diet and exercise
- Eat more servings of fruit and vegetables per day.
- Replace refined grains with whole grains.
- Avoid processed foods.
- Eat lean protein, such as poultry and fish.
- Eat healthy fats, such as olive oil, avocados, and nuts.
- Eat low-fat dairy products.
Can chin exercises reduce double chin?
How can I tighten my double chin naturally?
Natural Ways to Reduce Your Double Chin
- Slow neck rotations/rolls.
- Stretching your tongue up and out for 10-second intervals.
- Chin presses with or without the aid of a resistance ball.
- Jutting out your lower jaw forward and holding it.
- Puckering your lips while tilting your head backwards.