You want to form new habits for lasting change. You want sustainable weight loss. (There’s really no other kind, if you ask us.) Our diabetes-tailored program is designed by our nutrition and behavioral science experts to help you do all of the above.
What should elderly people with diabetes eat?
Read and learn about hide
10 Diabetes-Friendly Foods for Seniors
- Broccoli. This diabetes-friendly veggie helps maintain blood sugar levels and reduces blood glucose, according to studies.
- Dark, leafy vegetables. Think spinach and kale.
- Beans and lentils.
- Fish high in omega-3 fatty acids like salmon.
- Whole grains.
- Citrus fruits.
What is a good diabetic recipe book?
Healthline’s picks for the best diabetes cookbooks
- Delicious Dishes for Diabetics: Eating Well with Type 2 Diabetes.
- The Sweet Life: Diabetes Without Boundaries.
- Diabetic Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners.
- The American Diabetes Association Diabetes Comfort Food Cookbook.
- 1,000 Diabetes Recipes.
Is Weight Watchers for old people?
Regardless of your age, Weight Watchers has tips to help you live a healthy lifestyle. Learn more about our approach.