- Rotate The Toys.
- Play Hide & Seek.
- Set Up An Obstacle Course.
- Play The Shell Game.
- Chase Bubbles to Tire Out a Dog.
- Feed Your Dog Using A Food Toy.
- Play Fetch.
- Wrestle Or Play Tug.
What is the best thing to train a dog with?
If you’re wondering how to train a dog with a specific behavior, one of the most effective methods is to give them treats, praise, or affection. Most importantly, the best reward to give them is the one that they want the most. If they are food motivated, treats might work better than praise.
How can I exercise my dog without running?
- Work for food and treats. One way to get your dog active indoors is to make him work for his treats.
- Running up and down stairs. Going up and down stairs is a great exercise for everyone, including your pet dog.
- Set up an obstacle course.
- Blow bubbles.
- Tug of war.
How can I exercise my working dog?
1-2 hours of moderate activity is ideal for these breeds, and be sure to avoid any high-intensity exercise. Working dogs require mental stimulation just as much as physical, so you may also consider bikejorning, search and rescue, or agility activities to help keep your working dog busy AND happy.