- Lie on your back with your legs straight, feet flexed, toes toward the ceiling.
- Lift one leg to 45 degrees, engaging the quadriceps on the front of the thigh.
- Hold for 1 second and lower back to the bed.
- Repeat 15 to 20 times on each leg. Complete 3 sets with a 30-second rest between sets.
What kind of exercise can you do in bed?
What exercises burn belly fat in bed?
- Bent leg side raises. Stay on your knees keeping your back straight.
- Plank with leg lift. Get into a push up position, then raise your right leg and hold for 1 second.
- Glute bridge.
- Lateral side-lying leg raises.
- Russian twist.
- Push-up hold.
- Bicycle crunches.
How do I get rid of my hanging belly?
To lose stomach overhang you have to burn fat cells in both the fat you can see directly under the skin and also the more dangerous fat that you can’t see that surrounds your organs. Cardio such as swimming, aerobics, running or dancing will burn this excess fat store.