- Lie down on your back and bring your legs up, keeping them straight.
- Using a strap or band, keep one leg straight up while slowly lowering the other to the floor.
- Repeat 5 times on each leg.
What are 5 mobility exercises?
- Ankle mobility.
- Hip opener.
- Spine windmills.
- Shoulder pass-through.
- Neck half circles.
What causes poor hip mobility?
Hip bursitis is a painful inflammation of the bursae around your hip and it can cause hip mobility issues. It’s most commonly caused by repetitive use and over-stressing the areas around your hip joints — but it can also be caused by direct trauma or infection.
How can I improve my hip flexibility?
- Kneel on your right knee.
- Put your left foot on the floor with your left knee at a 90-degree angle.
- Drive your hip forward.
- Hold the position for 30 seconds.
- Repeat 2 to 5 times with each leg, trying to increase your stretch each time.