How can I slim my thighs in 2 weeks?
- Remove 250 to 500 calories from your daily diet.
- Choose low-fat and free-free foods.
- Perform cardio exercise everyday.
- Increase your intensity during cardio workouts.
- Use strength training exercises to tone the muscles in your thighs.
Does walking reduce thigh fat?
Yes, it can. Brisk walking is considered a good cardio exercise. The idea is to pump up your heart rate. As activities like walking, jogging and running include major leg work, it helps lose those extra kilos.
How can I reduce my thighs in 7 days?
Lunges are the perfect workout for your inner thighs. Doing it 10 times every day can help you lose thigh fat in a week to some extent. They also take care of the gluteal muscles and help shed a few extra pounds from your buttocks.