What can you do for weak ankles?
- Lose Weight. Being overweight is a major factor that can lead to weak ankles.
- Use Correct Footwear.
- Warm Up and Cool Down When Exercising.
- Write the Alphabet Using Your Toes.
- Standing Calf Raises (Standing on Tiptoes)
- Flex and Stretch (Pointing the Feet)
What are 3 rehab exercises for ankle?
- Towel stretch. Sit with your leg straight in front of you. Place a rolled towel under the ball of your foot, holding the towel at both ends.
- Calf stretch. Stand facing a wall with your hands on the wall at about eye level. Put the leg you want to stretch about a step behind your other leg.
Does walking strengthen ankles?
If you can walk up and down hills you increase cardio and will help build stronger muscles in your ankles, legs and feet giving you more stability throughout your everyday life. Walking also helps maintain your bone density.