What dumbbell workouts work your back?
- Bent-Over Dumbbell Row. The dumbbell bent-over row is much like its barbell counterpart.
- Batwing row. Batwing rows fix a common mistake with dumbbells rows.
- Unilateral Dumbbell Carry.
- Unilateral Deadstop Row.
- Seal Row.
- Chest Supported Row.
- RDL Row.
- Stability Bent Over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise.
Can you strengthen your back with dumbbells?
If you have some equipment at your disposal, there are a bunch of back exercises at home with dumbbells that can effectively work your back-of-the-body muscles, including your lats, lower traps, rhomboids, rotator cuff, and erector spinae.
What are 3 exercises that strengthen your back?
- Resistance band pull-apart. Why it’s on the list: A great exercise to kick off your back workout, the resistance band pull-apart is simple but effective.
- Lat pulldown.
- Back extension.
- Suspended row.
- Wood chop.
- Good morning.
- Quadruped single-arm dumbbell row.
- Wide dumbbell bent-over row.