What exercise works back and shoulders?
One-arm dumbbell rows are a safe, simple exercise for developing shoulder and upper back muscles. Place your left knee and your left hand with your left arm fully extended on a bench. Make sure your spine is almost parallel to the ground. With your right hand, lift a dumbbell, keeping your forearm at your side.
What are 3 exercises for shoulders?
- Seated Arnold Dumbbell Press. The Overhead Shoulder Press primarily recruits your middle deltoids, since your elbows are out and to the sides.
- Anti-Gravity Press.
- Standing Single-Arm Dumbbell Press.
What are the three 3 best exercises for shoulders?
- Dumbbell Arnold press (or rotational shoulder press)
- Hanging dumbbell lateral raise.
- Reverse incline bench barbell upright row.