10 Exercises For A Stronger Back You Can Do At Home Without Any Equipment
- Superman. Lie on your stomach and slowly, lift both your arms and legs simultaneously, as much as possible.
- Bhujangasana or the Cobra Pose.
- Setu Bandhasana or the Bridge Pose.
- Cat Stretch.
- Kneeling Extension.
What are 3 exercises that strengthen the back?
Read and learn about hide
15 best back exercises
- Resistance band pull-apart. Why it’s on the list: A great exercise to kick off your back workout, the resistance band pull-apart is simple but effective.
- Lat pulldown.
- Back extension.
- Suspended row.
- Wood chop.
- Good morning.
- Quadruped single-arm dumbbell row.
- Wide dumbbell bent-over row.
What is the king of all back exercises?
The pull-up is king of all back exercises.
What are 5 exercises for your back?
The five best back exercises
- Bent-over Barbell Row. Although the Bent Over Barbell Row exercise can be performed with dumbbells, using a barbell means you can add more load, which in tern helps recruit more muscle fibres.
- Renegade Row.
- Dumbbell Shrugs.