- Decrease carbs (but eat more veggies) Eating a very low carb diet is important to achieving ketosis, but low carb does not mean no carb.
- Decrease stress.
- Increase healthy fats.
- Increase exercise.
- Increase your water intake.
- Maintain your protein intake.
- Maintain your social life!
Is there a free keto Meal Plan app?
With over 500,000 installations, Lazy Keto is the best keto recipe app on the market today. Completely free to use and packed with delicious recipes – what do you have to lose? Try Lazy Keto for Android and iOS today!
What do you eat the first week of keto?
The keto diet deliberately reduces carbohydrate intake to encourage the body to burn fat instead. What do you eat during the first week of Keto? Meat, vegetables, cheese, nuts, and other dairy products are a great way to get started. Limit fruits to 2x day.
What are the top 10 Keto Foods?
- Olives and Olive Oil.
- Meat, Poultry, and Seafood.
- High Fat Dairy (Cheese, Butter, and Cream)
- Dark Chocolate.
- Garlic, Onion, and Other Allium Vegetables.
- Coconut Oil.
- Nuts and Seeds. Nuts and seeds are a healthy addition to any diet.