- Tricep extensions. Standing with your feet as wide as your hips, hold one dumbbell with both hands.
- Tricep dips.
- Tricep pushups.
- Diamond pushups.
- Tricep kickbacks.
- Single arm tricep reach.
- Pulsing arm kickbacks.
- Alligator mouth flies.
What exercise helps the back of your arms?
In order to tighten this area and reduce “jiggle” it’s necessary to strengthen the backs of the arms. The most basic dumbbell exercise to accomplish this is a tricep kickback. Holding weights in both hands, lean forward with a flat back. Hug your elbows in towards your sides and pull them up towards the ceiling.
How do I build muscle in the back of my arms?
How do I get rid of saggy back arms?
- Try these two HIIT workouts for an epic arm and upper-body blast that will help to give you lean, defined arms… just in time for summer!
- Resistance Band Shoulder Press.
- Resistance Band Bicep Curls.
- Overhead Dumbbell Tricep Extension.
- Close-grip push-up.