- taking supplements designed to flush toxins out of the liver.
- eating a liver-friendly diet.
- avoiding certain foods.
- going on a juice fast.
- cleansing the colon and gut through the use of enemas.
How do I detox my liver naturally?
Limit the amount of alcohol you drink. Eat a well-balanced diet every day. That’s five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables, along with fiber from vegetables, nuts, seeds, and whole grains. Be sure to include protein for the enzymes that help your body detox naturally.
What foods help clear liver?
- Avocados, tomatoes and spinach. The avocado is rich in glutathione.
- Beets and carrots. Beets and carrots are also rich in glutathione.
- Green leafy vegetables.
- Cruciferous vegetables: broccoli, cabbage, cress, turnips, radishes.
- Plants and infusions.
What is the best drink to flush your liver?
- Coffee. Coffee is good for the liver, especially because it protects against issues such as fatty liver disease.
- Ginger and lemon drink.
- Oatmeal drink.
- Tumeric drink.
- Green tea.
- Grapefruit drink.