What is the best exercise for a German Shepherd?
- A lot of German shepherds love hiking.
- Swimming is another fantastic exercise for your German shepherd.
- Your German shepherd may also love finding objects.
- Frisbee has long been known for being a dog game.
- Going for a walk or jog with your German shepherd is a great idea, as well.
How many times does a German Shepherd need to walk?
German Shepherd Walking Time
Ideally, the minimum should be 30 to 45 minutes daily. This can be just once a day, or two walks a day would be better if your schedule allows. Dogs also like routine, so try to schedule the walk for around the same time each day.
What happens if German Shepherds don’t get enough exercise?
Dogs need regular exercise, just like people. If your dog isn’t getting enough physical activity, he may put on too much weight, become bored or frustrated, or release his pent-up energy in undesirable ways.