How much caffeine does Diet Pepsi have compared to coffee?
One 12-ounce cup of brewed coffee, a tall at Starbucks® for example, may contain anywhere from 140 to 300 mg! And while soda is lower in caffeine than coffee, you can still overdo it (a 12-ounce can of Pepsi® or Coca Cola® has about 35 mg of caffeine). So which is better, diet soda or coffee?
What diet soda has the most caffeine?
- Diet Pepsi Max. Per 12oz can : 69mg caffeine.
- Diet Sundrop. Per 12oz can: 69mg caffeine.
- Diet Mountain Dew. Per 12oz can: 55mg caffeine.
- Pepsi ONE. Per 12oz can: 54mg caffeine.
- Diet Cheerwine. Per 12oz can: 48.1mg caffeine.
- Diet RC Cola. Per 12oz can: 47.3mg caffeine.
- Diet Coke.
Does Diet Pepsi have more caffeine than regular Pepsi?
Interestingly, according to the website Death by Caffeine, US Diet Pepsi contains only 35mg/12oz can, while Pepsi Cola contains 38mg (a reverse of the UK situation), although Coca-Cola Classic contains 34mg/12oz can compared with 45mg per can of Diet Coke; UK Diet Pepsi is also significantly stronger than its US peer.