What food should cancer patients avoid?
- Unpasteurized Dairy Products. While undergoing cancer treatment, your immune system can’t protect you as well as usual.
- Raw Eggs.
- Unwashed Produce.
- Undercooked Meat.
- Raw Vegetable Sprouts.
- Hot or Cold Foods That Have Been Left Out.
- Junk Food.
- Foods With Sharp or Spicy Flavors.
What are the top 5 cancer fighting foods?
The list is usually topped with berries, broccoli, tomatoes, walnuts, grapes and other vegetables, fruits and nuts. “If you look at the typical foods that reduce cancer risk, it’s pretty much all plant foods that contain phytochemicals,” says Wohlford.
What is the best drink for cancer patients?
- Clear, fat-free broth.
- Clear carbonated beverages.
- Apple/cranberry/grape juice.
- Fruit ices without fruit pieces.
- Fruit ices without milk.
- Fruit punch.