Just because you’re going low impact doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice effectiveness. FreeStep is proven to burn 17.4% more calories per hour than a recumbent bike. That means you can burn way more calories in less time and reach your goals faster.
What muscles does the teeter work?
Inverted exercises can target every core muscle without adding risky, compressive loads to the spine. Inverted squats on the Teeter inversion tables provide a unique leg workout, strengthening the hamstrings and quads while sculpting the glutes.
What is the difference between Teeter LT1 and LT3?
What is the best Teeter model?
- Best Overall:Teeter EP-560 LTD.
- Best Handles:Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table.
- Best For Senior Citizens:Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table.
- Best Comfortable Surface:Teeter FitSpine X Inversion table.
- Best For Easy Assembly:Teeter FitSpine X2 Inversion Table.