- BREAKFAST. 2 baked eggs with bacon on a bed of greens. cappuccino.
- MORNING SNACK. apple with cinnamon.
- LUNCH. any kind of fish (usually sardines or mackerel) dark green vegetables.
- AFTERNOON SNACK. 99% or 100% chocolate and nuts.
- DINNER. protein (steak, chicken, or shrimp) veggies.
What is the best diet to a ballerina?
A ballerina diet focuses on low-calorie and protein-rich food. After all, they need to keep their perfect figure while also having enough energy to dance. As a result, they eat very specific foods, including eggs, chicken, green beans, potatoes, blueberries, fish, and other types of foods that have a lot of protein.
What should dancers not eat?
- #1. Cheeseburgers.
- #2. Protein shakes with whey protein powder.
- #3. Super-caffeinated “energy” drinks.
- #4. Cookies or lollies.
- #5. Bacon, sausage or other processed meats.
What does Isabella Boylston eat?
On a typical day, I usually wake up around 9 a.m., and then I make coffee. I eat an egg and cheese sandwich that I make and usually put some spinach or arugula on it.