- Bicep Curls. The bicep curl is the quintessential arm exercise.
- Tricep Kickbacks. The triceps are what people are referring to when they say that their arms are flabby.
- Hug a Tree.
- Serve the Platter.
- V exercises.
What is the best arm muscle to workout?
The bottom line. Exercises that target your biceps and triceps are essential for building bigger arms. Try to work these muscles at least two to three times a week, and work toward doing more repetitions and sets with each exercise as you build your strength.
What are 3 exercises for arms?
- Dumbbell Alternating Biceps Curl. This exercise works your biceps, which are the muscles that help you bend the arm at the elbow.
- Dumbbell Triceps Extension. This exercise works your triceps, which are the muscles that help you straighten your arm.
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise.
What exercise works out all arm muscles?
1. Arnold Curl. This is a favorite of mine for several reasons — not only does it look super advanced, but it also helps work nearly every muscle in your arms depending on which variation you choose. You’ll work your shoulders, biceps and even the corners of your armpits!