- Plank. The plank is a perfect start to your core strengthening journey; with minimal movement, this exercise can be adapted to something harder or easier depending on how you feel.
- Reverse crunch.
- Bird Dog Crunch.
- Bicycle Crunch – Sitting.
- Glute Bridge.
How can I strengthen my core everyday?
- Bird Dog (10-15 Reps)
- Knees-to-Elbows in High Plank (10-15 Reps)
- Knees-to-Opposite Elbows in High Plank (10-15 Reps)
- Side Plank (20-60 Seconds)
- Hip Dip in Side Plank (8-15 Reps)
- Reach-Under in Side Plank (8-15 Reps)
- Single-Leg Glute Bridges (10-15 Reps)
What is the 5 fastest way to strengthen your core?
What are core strengthening?
Core-strength exercises strengthen your core muscles, including your abdominal muscles, back muscles and the muscles around the pelvis. Strong core muscles make it easier to do many physical activities. You can do core-strength exercises on a carpeted floor or mat.