What are the benefits of group exercise?
- 1) You get a qualified fitness expert at your disposal.
- 2) You can get more bang for your buck.
- 3) There is a lower risk of injury.
- 4) It’s super easy.
- 5) There’s camaraderie between participants.
- 6) It adds huge variety to your workout.
What is group exercise S?
Group exercise is when you train with others for fitness or as a form of physical recreation for fun. Group exercise can be a team sport like soccer, basketball or netball. It could be a fitness class such as a cardio or spin (stationary bicycles) class.
What is group based exercise?
Group-based exercise programs were defined as a group of three or more participants taking part in an exercise class supervised by a health care provider. A non-pharmacological intervention was defined as one-on-one care between a health care provider and their patient that did not involve pharmaceuticals.