- Breakfast: two eggs fried in butter served with sauteed greens.
- Lunch: a bunless burger topped with cheese, mushrooms, and avocado atop a bed of greens.
- Dinner: pork chops with green beans sauteed in olive oil.
What are the top 10 Keto foods?
- Olives and Olive Oil.
- Meat, Poultry, and Seafood.
- High Fat Dairy (Cheese, Butter, and Cream)
- Dark Chocolate.
- Garlic, Onion, and Other Allium Vegetables.
- Coconut Oil.
- Nuts and Seeds. Nuts and seeds are a healthy addition to any diet.
What do you eat the first week of Keto?
The keto diet deliberately reduces carbohydrate intake to encourage the body to burn fat instead. What do you eat during the first week of Keto? Meat, vegetables, cheese, nuts, and other dairy products are a great way to get started. Limit fruits to 2x day.
What is a normal keto diet?
The ketogenic diet typically reduces total carbohydrate intake to less than 50 grams a day—less than the amount found in a medium plain bagel—and can be as low as 20 grams a day. Generally, popular ketogenic resources suggest an average of 70-80% fat from total daily calories, 5-10% carbohydrate, and 10-20% protein.