What do you eat the first week of Keto?
The keto diet deliberately reduces carbohydrate intake to encourage the body to burn fat instead. What do you eat during the first week of Keto? Meat, vegetables, cheese, nuts, and other dairy products are a great way to get started. Limit fruits to 2x day.
What are the top 10 Keto foods?
- Olives and Olive Oil.
- Meat, Poultry, and Seafood.
- High Fat Dairy (Cheese, Butter, and Cream)
- Dark Chocolate.
- Garlic, Onion, and Other Allium Vegetables.
- Coconut Oil.
- Nuts and Seeds. Nuts and seeds are a healthy addition to any diet.
What can you not eat on a keto diet?
- Starchy vegetables and high-sugar fruits.
- Sweetened yogurt.
- Honey, syrup or sugar in any form.
- Chips and crackers.
- Baked goods including gluten-free baked goods.