Passive Exercise Examples
- Flexing your fingers.
- Stretching and moving your arms.
- Stretching and flexing your wrists.
What are 5 examples of range of motion exercises?
- Ankle Pops. Lie flat, and just flex and extend your ankles.
- Heel Slides. Lie flat, slide your heel back to raise your knee then slide the heel back down.
- Abduction Adduction of Hips. Lie flat and keep your leg straight, with your heel flexed.
- Long Arc Quads.
What are the three types of passive movement?
- Simple Diffusion.
- Facilitated Diffusion.
What are passive movement techniques?
A passive movement requires the patient to be passive and relaxed while the practitioner provides movement to the patient’s joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments. A passive movement can be anything from a gentle rocking motion to a deep stretch.