- Leafy greens like kale and spinach.
- Cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower and broccoli.
- Onions and garlic.
- Most other vegetables, from asparagus to zucchini.
- Herbs like basil, thyme, and cilantro.
- Spices like ginger, cinnamon, and turmeric.
- Organic butter and ghee.
What foods are high in mold?
- Vinegar and foods containing vinegar, such as salad dressing, ketchup, and pickles.
- Sour cream, sour milk, and buttermilk.
- Meat or fish.
- Breads and other food made with yeast.
- Jarred jams and jellies.
How do you detox from mold naturally?
- Glutathione. Glutathione, known as the “master antioxidant” is great at protecting your mitochondria from the damaging effects of oxidative stress.
- Activated Charcoal.
- Ozone Therapy.
Which nuts are high in mold?
Nuts are a great snack option because they are high in both protein and healthy fats. However, nuts like Brazil nuts, walnuts, peanuts, and cashews have a higher chance of containing mold.