- Chest Press.
- Leg Press.
- Overhead Press.
- Biceps Arm Curl.
- Triceps Pushdown.
- Seated Cable Row.
What are the 5 types of weight training?
- Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding, also called hypertrophy training, is the use of resistance training to build muscle and manipulate body composition.
- Brute Strength Powerlifting.
- Circuit Training.
- Isometric Weight Training.
- High-Volume Training.
What’s the best weight lifting exercise?
- 1 – Squat. There are lots of people who squat.
- 2 – Bench Press. Benching is one of the best ways to build chest strength.
- 3 – Deadlift. Deadlifts are one of the best ways to load up your posterior chain and build up some real muscle mass.
- 4 – Snatch.
- 5 – Clean and press.
What are the 4 main weight lifting exercises?
Though there are thousands of different exercises we could do in the gym, barbell training comprises just four exercises, the so-called “Big Lifts.” These compound movements — the squat, press, deadlift, and bench press — should make up 90% of any athlete’s strength program, regardless of their level of advancement.