- Elbow plank — 30 seconds.
- Plank — 20 seconds.
- Raised leg plank — 20 seconds (10 seconds each leg)
- Standard plank — 10 seconds.
- Elbow plank — 10 seconds.
Is 20 minutes of HIIT exercise enough?
Yes, 20 minutes of exercise is better than nothing.
Will HIIT burn belly fat?
Can HIIT reduce stomach fat? The answer is yes, according to a 2018 meta-analysis, which looked at 39 studies involving 617 subjects. “HIIT significantly reduced total (p = 0.003), abdominal (p = 0.007), and visceral (p = 0.018) fat mass,” the study’s authors said.
What HIIT exercises burn the most calories?
- Lateral band walk x 25 (each side)
- Goblet squat x 25.
- Barbell back squat x 25.
- Dumbbell split squat x 25 (each leg)
- Lunge jump x 25 (each leg)
- Skater jump x 25 (each leg)
- Calf raise x 25 (machine or holding dumbbell)