- Dumbbell Supinated Biceps Curl.
- Dumbbell Reverse Biceps Curl.
- Dumbbell Hammer Curl.
- Zottman Biceps Curl.
- Concentration Biceps Curl.
- Dumbbell Incline Biceps Curl.
- Dumbbell Wall Biceps Curl.
Can you build biceps with dumbbells?
Alternating dumbbell curls will be your foundation bicep exercise for a bicep workout at home. The curl requires a rotation of your forearm as you perform the curl, and is a top bicep exercise to build your biceps. Standing dumbbell curls can be done in unison, or alternating one arm at a time.
What bicep exercise is most effective?
- Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl. When discussing the best bicep exercises, we’d be remiss not to start things off with the tried-and-true dumbbell curl.
- Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curl.
- Seated Alternating Hammer Curl.
- Standing Reverse Barbell Curl.
- Standing Cable Curl.
What is the fastest way to build biceps with dumbbells?
Sit up straight and grab a dumbbell with both hands. Raise it above your head so it’s vertical and in line with your spine. Brace your core and lower the weight behind your head until your forearms touch your biceps; then press back up to the start, keeping your upper arms stationary. Perform 8-12 reps.